Do you want to become your TRUE SELF?
Who is this person?
What might it look like when YOU operate from your true self?
– This person will have a deep and intimate relationship with God.
– This person will feel connected to God and walk with God on a daily basis.
– This person is grounded in God.
– This person will have an excitement for life that he/she did not have before.
– This person will have an inner confidence he/she did not have before.
– This person will listen to inner nudges and take action on these nudges even if it makes him/her nervous.
– This person will know these inner nudges are correct actions because there is an inner peace about them and the action(s) will not harm him/her or others.
– This person will eliminate or neutralize the inner voices that say: I am not worthy, I cannot do this, No one will care, Who will listen to me anyhow, People will think I am crazy, I am not confident, I am too scared to try this.
– This person will take daily action on his/her dreams and goals.
– This person will experience inner joy!
– This person will experience inner peace and calm!
– This person will feel that his/her life is in balance: career, work, family, personal, community.
Centering Prayer is a form of silent prayer.
It is a wonderful daily practice that can connect you to your TRUE SELF, the person God intends you to be.
An Ocean of Light: Contemplation, Transformation, and Liberation by Martin Laird
Mindful Silence: The Heart of Christian Contemplation by Phileena Heuertz
Living In God: Contemplative Prayer and Contemplative Action by Nicholas Amato
this post may contain affiliate links
Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks – This is a great way to listen to books with your cell phone while you drive, walk or relax at home. I frequently listen in my car during my commute to and from work. I’m a proud affiliate.
The story of Jesus has not waned in its power to change lives. Although many of us grew up in a culture suffused by the mythos of Jesus, today we feel disconnected from the essence and vitality of his teachings. With Resurrecting Jesus, Adyashanti invites us to rediscover the life and teachings of Jesus as a direct path to what may be the most radical of transformations: spiritual awakening.
The Cosmic Christ by Richard Rohr – In this teaching, Fr. Richard gives profound insight into the nature of the historical Jesus and what the resurrected Christ really means. We are reminded that the material and spiritual worlds are part of the same universal reality. As the Body of Christ, we are all called to participate in relationship with the Divine Trinity.
Drawing from the wisdom of monastic life, modern psychology and best practices in personal productivity, the Monk Manual provides a daily system that will help you find clarity, purpose, wisdom, and peace in the moments that make up your life.