I recently decided to take another run through this wonderful book.
I came across this powerful quote.
“The eternal present is the space within which your whole life unfolds, the one factor that remains constant. Life is now.”
Life is now.
Do you live life like it is now?
Does your mind constantly race?
Do you think about the past and decisions you made?
Were they correct?
Do you worry about the future?
Will the decisions you make now impact your future?
When you regret the past or worry about the future you do not live NOW.
Now is when life is.
FOCUS and LIVE now.
Life is precious.
Be fully present.
Enjoy and experience now.
Centering Prayer helps me live in the NOW.
The letting go I do during Centering Prayer continues during my everyday life.
I let go of thoughts and emotions that do not serve me now so I can be present to:
- My daily tasks
- My wife and children
- My extended family
- Co workers
- People in the community
- The plants, the trees, the waters, the clouds in the sky
- The sun as it sets
- The night sky and its sounds
Now is where God is.
And now is where life is.
Now is when I discern my actions.
Now is when I can be fully present with people.
Now is when I can be fully present to life in all its beauty and splendor.
This is where I choose to live!
Do you live life like it is now?
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
Becoming an Ordinary Mystic: Spirituality for the Rest of Us by Albert Haase, OFM
What can you expect from my One on One coaching. Learn more in this short video.
Enjoy my newest video, I signed a book contract with Anamchara Books: Now What?
I have availability for 1-2 more One on One Coaching clients. Contact me for more information.
Stay tuned for my upcoming book slated to release at the end of August 2020.
After taking this powerful course, you will know:
- The path of mystical transformation
- The four main mystical types
- The three eras of mystical flowering in the Christian West
- The lives, key teachings, challenges, and major works of TWENTY of the Christian mystics:
The Monk Manual 90-Day Planner was created for:
- Working Professionals who value personal growth and see their work as a means towards becoming their best self, not just a paycheck.
- Entrepreneurs who are heavy on action but lite on time, so they can better live out their personal mission and enjoy the freedom of running their own business.
- Parents looking for balance and a system to help structure the frenzy of parenthood and their career.
- Students interested in discovering their purpose and bringing intentionality to their academic and personal lives.
- Spiritual Seekers looking to live a more integrated spirituality and gain a deeper sense of peace and purpose in their daily life.
Writing as a Spiritual Practice: This course helps you to access the rich spiritual stories that lie deeply within you. Words are powerful. The words that you write can be used to:
- help you understand yourself better – and therefore divine God’s purpose in your life
- facilitate healing of spiritual wounds
- minister to others more effectively
- share your testimonies of how God has worked in your life
Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks – This is a great way to listen to books with your cell phone while you drive, walk or relax at home. I frequently listen in my car during my commute to and from work. I’m a proud affiliate.
Purchasing Products through my affiliate links helps me meet my expenses. Thank you.